Why would you choose Germany to study medicine?
Germany is a perfect location for you to study medicine.
The decision to study medicine in Germany is a life-changing moment. You have now introduced yourself to a whole new challenging academic world that will profoundly reshape your intellectual potential, your future career and will provide an emotional fulfillment as well. But there is a lot of information you probably don’t have at this moment regarding application, enrollment, costs, and future prospects. Here’s everything you need to know in order to study medicine in Germany.
After you have found your favorite study program and medical school in Germany, you must get information about what do you need to apply. In other words, you must know what are the entry
Aufnahmeprüfung is an entrance exam to get admission to Studienkolleg in a university. Applicants who wish to attend the Studienkolleg must prove in an entrance examination that their German language skills are sufficient, that they can successfully participate in the Studienkolleg class, and that they have sufficient basic knowledge of mathematics. The entrance exam for the summer semester takes place in February or March. The entrance exam for the winter semester takes place in July or August. It can be repeated twice (however it can vary for all studienkollegs).
You will receive around 9 or 10 mathematical questions. Though, every University has its own set of topics for the Maths test, but here are some topics which cover the Math Test in most of the Universities. Syllabus for Maths Test:
- Basic Algebra
- Terms and their transformations
- Binomial formulas
- Computing with exponents and powers
- Polynomial Division
- Linear systems of equations
- Linear and quadratic equations
- root equations
- exponential equations
- Linear Functions and their presentation in the coordinate system
- Angle, interior angle
- Trigonometry, Pythagorean theorem
- Equations with trigonometric functions
- Recognition of function graphs (linear, quadratic, polynomial, power, exponential,
- Foundations of geometry (eg. simple area and volume calculations, Pythagoras theorem,
- Area contents of plane figures, surface contents of simple bodies
- Conversion of mass and volume for homogeneous bodies using density
- Basic arithmetic operation with integers numbers and fractions
Calculator or other such devices are not allowed in the examination.
Duration: usually 45 minutes
You will receive three short factual texts on different topics, which will contain 75 incomplete words, which have to be completed. It is recommended that you do B2, in order to increase your chances to
pass your German test in the first go. Duration: 30 minutes – 60 minutes
In the German test, there are generally two kinds of questions:
C-Test: In C-Test, there is an article with some incomplete words. You have to read the article and have to complete the words.
Question: Ich wo___ in Berlin und le___ Deutsch.
Solution: Ich wohne in Berlin und lerne Deutsch.
- Lückentest : In Lückentest, there is an article with some blanks. You have to read the article and write a suitable word in the blanks.
Question: Ich _ in Berlin und _ Deutsch.
Solution: Ich wohne in Berlin und lerne Deutsch.
If you are applying for any of these: G-Kurs or W-Kurs, in Studienkolleg, then you will have to appear these Tests in your Aufnahmeprüfung:
- German Test (as mentioned above)
- Chart Evaluation – There will be a number of statements relating to one or more charts and you will have to judge if these statements are right or wrong or do not apply to the chart (duration: 30 min). The complete test will take about 90 min (including breaks). This test can be repeated once only.
Studienkolleg is a form of preparatory courses for those willing to study at a university in Germany. It usually lasts for one year, which is equivalent to two semesters, with the possibility of repeating only one semester. It is divided into 4 courses, each with varying subjects and depending on one’s choice of future studies, which are as follows:
- T-Kurs – German, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Informatics
- M-Kurs – German, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- W-Kurs – German, Mathematics, Economics, Business, and Sociology
- G-Kurs – German, History, German Literature, Sociology and Statistics
MBBS Enrollment Process:
What We offer
Best universities according to the preference of study courses through honest and reliable
Experts to guide them on admission, VISA process, and accommodation.
Completing the rest of the admission process, including their SOP, LOR, and others.
Students are always curious about the universities shortlisted for them according to their profiles.
Career Talks facilitates students by putting an end to endless Google searches! A student can find all the information they need – from deadlines, fees, popular courses & even contact details all under one roof.
Our Counselling clear following queries:
- When can I apply?
- How to start the procedure?
- What are the prerequisites in the admission process?
- Where can I seek for details required for the application form?
- Why should I choose this/that university or course?
- Who can help me with the procedure?
German Language Levels:
If you are willing to apply for the German-based degree program you need to have a C1 level German proficiency while in the case of English based degree program at least B2 level German proficiency is a must.
A1 level: Beginner Level
Students can ask and answer questions about personal details, such as where you live, people
you know, and things you have.
A2 level: Basic German Knowledge
Student able to understand sentences and frequently used expressions. Easily communicate in
simple and routine task.
B1 level: Pre- Intermediate
Students are ready for Zertifikat Deutsch (ZD) exam after learning B1 level.
B2 level: Intermediate
Student can give easily Zertifikat Deutsch (ZD)exam, and also Zentrale Mittelstufenprufung
C1 level: Upper- Intermediate
Students after completing this level can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts
and recognize actual meaning. They can use language flexibility and effectively for all purposes.
- A1/A2 will be completed in India from those language institutes whose licenses are verified by recognized authorities.
- B1/B2/C1 will be completed in Germany.
- After completing the C1 Level in Germany students have to give one Language proficiency test for admission purposes.
- Test daf/ DSH/ Telc C1 (Anyone exam) We will provide preparation material for the language exam.
Services for Germany Studies:
- German Language Classes (A1/A2)
- Public University Conditional Offer Letter
- Block Account Assistance
- Visa Training
- Visa Application
- Insurance Support
- Air- port pick up
- Language Course Admission
- Accommodation pre booked
- Blocked Account Activation Assistance
- Insurance assistance
- City Registration
- Visa Extension
- Public Studienkolleg Applications
- Public University Applications