Many countries like Ukraine, Georgia, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan, and Russia nowadays offer high quality of medical education at a very affordable price. Every year students from diverse countries like India, Poland, Nepal, and Russia, etc are prepared to study MBBS from overseas nations. Some of the top selected countries by the students are countries like Ukraine, Bangladesh, China, Germany, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan. The Universities offered by these particular countries are all approved by the major organizations like WHO, UNESCO, and MCI. The Standard of study is followed in accordance with the International curriculum in almost all countries.
The quality of medical education in abroad universities is quite better and satisfactory which is not less in comparison to Indian Universities. Students not only prefer affordable medical education but also the quality of education matters provided in the medical colleges abroad. The admission process of Mbbs in abroad is very simple and easy. The major advantages of studying in such Universities is that there is no need to give any entrance exams or clear any English speaking test like IELTS and TOEFL
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Abroad
- Students who are interested in studying Mbbs in Abroad are not required to clear any entrance exam for getting admission to Mbbs. The admission is carried out on the basis of the marks secured in 12th exam.
- As the medical universities in abroad are all recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India), Indian students don’t have to worry as after completing their MBBS in abroad they can easily return back and work in India.
- Some of the Universities provide scholarship also for students.
- Mbbs in abroad is cheap and affordable for students.
- Cost of living and standard is also best with very affordable costs.
- Students get very good exposure to studying in a foreign country and become very confident.
- Tuition fees are very low as compared to that of India.
- Students get an opportunity to study in government Universities abroad.
- Abroad Universities don’t charge any capitation fees, so it becomes very easy and affordable for students to study Mbbs from abroad.
- All the Universities of Ukraine, Georgia, and Kyrgyzstan offer world-class facilities for its students.
- Most of the Universities have their own hospital and affiliated hospitals where the students can practice and undergo practical projects.
Some of the best Universities of Ukraine for MBBS Abroad Listed
- Lviv National Medical University
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Sumy State University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Poltava State Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Bukovinian State medical University
List of the Universities of Georgia listed under MCI
- European University
- Akaki Tsereteli State Medical University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State Medical University
- New Vision University
List of the Universities of Russia listed under MCI
- Kazan State Medical University
- Mari State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Tver State Medical Academy
- St.Petersburg State University
Living Cost / Expenses of Mbbs in Abroad
Living expenses of different countries vary from $50 to $150 per month. Food expenses vary from $100 to $150. Some countries also offer Scholarships to International students.
Processing charge will be extra.
Admission Process of MBBS in Abroad
The admission process in abroad medical colleges is very simple. Students have to submit all the documents to Edurizon and then we will further initiate the admission process quickly. After submitting all the required documents the admission letter will be issued to the candidate.
List of documents
- Photocopy of 10th and 12th Level result/marksheet with 50% marks as per the university.
- Copy of the passport.
- 2 passport size photos
- Original JW202.
- Student PAN Card and Adhaar Card
- Passport size pic (33*45mm, White Background, 80% clear Face, glossy finish).
- NEET score card.
- Original Passport mandatory.
- Health certificate and HIV test certificate
- Character certificate.
- Bank details of Father/Mother.
- Parents ID proof (Adhaar Card).
- Migration certificate
After the submission of the above documents, the student gets the admission letter within 3-10 days.
Secondly, the student has to transfer the fees directly to the University only in case of Georgia Within 1530 days,the student will receive the Invitation letter after Ministry approval for Georgia
After this process, all the Original documents of the candidate have to be submitted. The next step is we will apply for Visa and it takes maximum of 20-30 days for Georgia,15-20 days for Ukraine, and 15-20 days for Armenia. Finally, after all this are over the candidate is ready to fly.
- Recent 6 months Bank statement with closing balance of 3 lakhs
- Visa Photographs
- Invitation Letter.
- 12th pass.
- NEET Qualified.
- Minimum age 17 years at the time of admission.