FIVE REASONS FOR A VOCATIONAL TRAINING IN GERMAN
1. Twice the fun – with theory and practice
2. Young talent is in high demand
3. Learn and Earn
4. Good chances of being offered a permanent job
5. Good career prospects
are even more sought after than university graduates. It starts a career in Germany.
As a Geriatric Nurse, you will care for and support elderly people who need help with their daily routines in everyday life. In addition, you will ensure basic medical care.
At a school for nursing care, trainees acquire comprehensive knowledge in order to prepare them for their job of caring for the elderly. This includes knowledge about health care and living in old age, the ability to reliably assess a patient’s health status, and first aid.
At a later stage, trainees also learn the fundamentals of mental care and providing patients with their medication. In addition, they get to apply this knowledge in practice; this involves caring for elderly patients but also giving advice to relatives.
As a Geriatric Nurse, you will have to take care of quite a number of elderly people. Therefore, you should have a good memory and be flexible. Nursing requires empathy so that you can understand and respond to the needs and concerns of the people you look after. As you will be dealing with people most of the time, your German language skills need to be particularly good for this job.
Places of study:
Geriatric nursing trainees attend theory classes at a school for nursing, while practical training takes place at a Home for the elderly or at a Hospital.
|Full-time programmes||3 years|
|Aiming for an additional qualification||3.5 years|
|Part-time||Upto 5 years|
- Home care nursing,
- Nursing homes
Year of training Salary in Euros
|1st year :||1011|
|2nd year :||1072|
|3rd year :||1173|
Our Services in Germany:
- Documentation work
- The working contract from Government Hospital
- German Language Levels B1 and B2 (Course and certifications)
- Verification of contract
- Visa assistance
- Free accommodation for one month in Germany at the start of Ausbildung
- Medical health insurance assistance
- Local German bank account assistance
- City registration assistance in Germany
- Health and travel insurance facilitation
- Visa extension in Foreigners office in Germany
- Planning your trip to Germany
- Airport pick up
- Spouse visa assistance
- Permanent residency assistance
Our Services in India:
- Reliable and Honest Counselling
- Perfect Visa application documentation
- Proper Visa training
- Pre and Post departure training
- German Language A1 and A2 Levels
- Forex and Travel insurance support
- Language school letter/University conditional letter
- Assistance in opening Block account
- Initial travel and health insurance specific to Visa purpose
- DHL Courier services